Breeding Plan - Fall 2016
We are working towards a consistent type of goat that will be productive, healthy and easy to care for. We are breeding for does that will produce consistent kids of the same or better quality as their dams. Of course the sire makes an impact, but we like to see the same kind of quality for several generations. We look at this carefully in our bucks that we purchase.
|Doe||Buck||Date Bred||Kidding Date||Dry Date||Reserved Does||Reserved Bucks|
|GCH Nimbus Kael's Cat N Fiddle||Shan for Grade kids||All|
|Forrest-Pride Yes I'm A Twirp||Rocky (Sable for EX kids)||1|
|TTRR VV Over The Moon||High Gear|
|Rockin-CB CW Enizza||Shan||1|
|TTRR MBO Willow||High Gear||1|
|TTRR MBO Blackberry||High Gear||1|
|TTRR Miss Muffet||Shan|
|TTRR Kahlua||Rocky (Sable for EX kids)|
|TTRR Holy Smoke!||Shan||1|
|TTRR Royal Honeysuckle||Shan||1|
|TTRR RYL Hoozzat?||Shan||1|
|TTRR Royal Hibiscus||Dry|
|TTRR Harley Quin||Dry|
Sales and Reservations:
- A $100 non refundable deposit will reserve the kid of your choice.
- At the time of birth, 50% of the purchase price must be received within 10 days, and the rest at pick up.
- A $35 fee will be necessary to cover the health certification for all kids crossing state lines or traveling to venues that require it.
- We will not make exceptions.
Picking up your kid:
- We get the kids off to a good start, you must pick up your kid by 4 weeks of age here at the farm.
- We do not offer transportation services, but we will happily work with transporters or other breeders to get your kid to you.
- We will work with you to ship your kid via airline at your request. Additional fees are required to cover health certification, transport, crate and airline fees.
- If you are unable to pick up your kid due to unforeseeable circumstances, a boarding fee of $20 per week will be charged until you can pick up your kid.
- A video will be provided upon request for transported kids.
- All buck kids purchased will be offered with registration papers, we retain the right to have any bucks we breed collected at a later time at our expense.
- If your chosen kid is not born, you may select another kid, transfer your deposit, or have your deposit refunded.
All sales are final, however we welcome you to contact us with any issues that may occur. We can not guarantee health and condition once the animal leaves our care. We do stand behind our animals and we will do our best to find a workable solution should an issue occur.
We offer a sizable discount to 4H and FFA exhibitors. Contact us for more information. We want to see more youth involved with these wonderful creatures.
We have the right to retain any kid that we feel is needed to further an area of our breeding program regardless of reservations. We will offer a refund or transfer of your deposit should we feel a reserved kid must stay here at the farm. We also retain the right to refuse sale to anyone we feel will not, or can not provide properly for the animal.